Guided Tours Jerusalem with a Private Guide Leontine Cohen
Jerusalem has endless possibilities of visits with of course the Old City and its four quarters: Jewish, Armenian, Christian and Muslim.
Outside the Old City, we can visit the City of David with its archeology and the water tunnel of Hezekiah (yes, we will be walking through water in a 2700 year old tunnel), the incredible Israel Museum with the Dead Sea scrolls, the tomb of King Herod and many other splendors.
We can walk up the Mount of Olives and visit the churches there or end at Mount Zion where churches bear witness to the presence of events in the life of Jesus, for example his Last Supper and his imprisonment... and not to forget Yad Vashem and Mount Herzl, the Begin museum, the famous shuk and again, so many other sites.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private experience
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old City of Jerusalem, Jerusalem Israel
As your Private Guide in Jerusalem, we will discover the Neighborhoods of the Old city.
We will walk through different neighborhoods of West Jerusalem and learn about the development of the city from the 1860-s until today.
I will take you by the tiny Jewish neighborhoods with their different origins and histories, through the Christian German Colony, admire the Arab neighborhood of Talbiya and visit the small Garden City Rehavia.
We will discover the different architectures, from Middle Eastern style to International Style and I will bring to life the different people who made Jerusalem what it is today.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We meet at the doors of Jerusalem
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.