Guided Trail to Pedra Bonita
The formation that is called Pedra Bonita is a mountain with maximum altitude that reaches 696 meters, a very high place. It is covered with forests and from up there you can also see the Pedra da Gávea, which looks like a face carved in the stone (many legends about that face).
From the top of Pedra Bonita you will see: Cristo Redentor, Ipanema, Leblon, Arpoador, Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas, Morro dois Irmãos, São Conrado Beach, Barra da Tijuca Beaches, Rocinha, Vidigal, besides being very close to the famous Pedra da Gávea.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation in a car licensed by the tourism office
- Entry/Admission - Pedra Bonita
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pedra Bonita, Estrada da Cascatinha Tijuca National Park, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20531-590 Brazil
Due to its privileged location, the Pedra Bonita region also has the only free flight takeoff ramp in the city of Rio de Janeiro, from where it is possible to fly by Hang Gliding or Paragliding. Check out one of the best looks in Rio de Janeiro.
The guide will also take the group for a walk on the trail of Agulhinha da Gávea, a place that has a beautiful view of Morro Dois Irmãos. The total duration of the Pedra Bonita tour is approximately 4 hours.
The Pedra Bonita Trail attracts thousands of visitors who want to get very close to the famous Pedra da Gávea and still enjoy yet another cinematic setting in Rio de Janeiro.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
2: Praia do Flamengo, 20 - Flamengo, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22210-030, Brazil
3: Selina Lapa Rio de Janeiro, Largo da Lapa, 9 - Centro, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20021-390, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.