Guided Transfer from Prague to Munchen and vice versa with a visit of Pilsen
9:00 Leaving Prague
10:30 Arrival to Pilsen Brewery and a 100min visit with a beer degustation
12:00 Short walk through the historical part of Pilsen, where you will see the Main Square, the Big Synagogue and the U. S. Army memorial
13:30 Lunch in Pilsen
15:00 Heading for Munchen
18:00 Arrival at your hotel in Munchen
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes and operating costs
- A professional, friendly, fully licensed, fully insured and multilingual driving guide
- Flexibility and last-minute adjustments on the day of the transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the Pilsner Urquelle Brewery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pilsen, Pilsen, Pilsen Region, Bohemia
Why spend hours in overcrowded trains or buses, if you can make your traveling customized and pleasant?
Especially if there's such an interesting and historic town like Pilsen on the way. Situated only 1-hour drive from Prague, you can visit the world-famous Brewery of Pilsner Urquell and the historical center of Pilsen there with its large Square and one of the biggest Synagogues in the world.
Munchen the capital of Bavaria is a beautiful city with lots of attractions and it's located only a bit more than 400km from Prague.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.