Guided Trip to the Egyptian Museum and Felucca Ride on the Nile
Private tour ensures personalized service
Included entrance fees mean no extra costs upon arrival
Explore Cairo in the comfort of a climate-controlled vehicle
Convenient pickup and drop-off at Cairo hotels
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
Start with pick up from your Hotel at (8:30 am or 9:30 am or 10:30 am or 11:30 am or 12:30 pm) and you will find your professional tour guide waiting for you with a sign of your name at the lobby area of your hotel in Cairo or Giza. Transfer in modern A/C vehicle to the Egyptian Museum to learn about the history of ancient Egyptians, there is a large number of monuments over than 250000 pieces all over the place, The most important of them is the golden collection of king Tut and his golden Mask weighted around 12 KG of pure gold.
possibility to buy entry ticket to go into the royal mummy room or Photography ticket at the Egyptian Museum ( optional not included )
After you enjoy your time at the Egyptian Museum transfer to the Felucca port on the Nile and enjoy 1 Hour sailing on the Nile river and have the chance to chat with your tour guide about Egypt habits & culture.
Then transfer back to your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Animals or pets allowed
- Not stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.