Guided Visit and Premium Wine Tasting
After meeting your guide, the visit begins in the Carriage Museum, where you will learn the history behind the estate, the family and Mr. José Manuel de Mello, as well as his passion for Lusitano horses. This Museum is one of Monte da Ravasqueira’s greatest attractions, one that takes us way back in time. Here, you will find 37 unique pieces dating from the 18th century.
We will then do a short walk through the vineyards, where we will explain the winemaking process and visit one of our most iconic vineyards "Vinha das Romãs".
The experience ends with a tasting of 5 wines from ranges that best express our terroir: Vinhas das Romãs, Premium and one of our Specialities, accompanied by crackers, olives and lupin beans.
per adult from
What's included :
- Walk in the vineyards
- Entrance to the Carriage Museum
- All Fees and Taxes
- Wine Tasting of 5 wines from ranges: Vinha das Romãs, Premium and Specialities.
What's excluded :
- The Guided Visit to Monte da Ravasqueira includes Carriage Museum, walk in the vineyards and Wine Tasting of 5 wines. The visit is a journey through time and history.
• Wine Tasting
Departure Point :Monte da Ravasqueira, 7040-121 Arraiolos, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.