Guided Visit at Poças Wine Cellar with 2 Port Wines & 2 DOC Douro Wine
Poças lies in the hands of the 3rd and 4th generation, being one of the very few Port Wine company that was born Portuguese and still belongs to the same Portuguese family. The Old Tawny Ports have built Poças’ reputation but DOC Douro wines have been proving their own quality over the last 30 years. Recently, Poças received the award of “Fortified wine producer of the year 2018” by the Portuguese magazine “Revista de Vinhos”. Additionally, welcoming about 28 000 visitors per year, our Visitor Center has been also distinguished with the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence. We have plenty of different reasons for inviting you to be part of a true family atmosphere, to feel the unforgettable aroma of the noblest wines and to see up close a real day-to-day cellar routine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Pocas Vinhos
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Visit: Pocas Vinhos, Rua Visconde das Devesas 168, Vila Nova de Gaia 4400-337 Portugal
This experience includes a guided visit throughout our cellar with a tasting at the end of the tour. This tasting will include a selection of Port Wine and DOC Douro Table Wine. We will start with our DOC Douro Wines, first our Vale de Cavalos White Wine followed by our Poças Reserve Red Wine. Then we will serve the Port Wines initially with a 10 Years-Old Tawny and then with our LBV . We have also available different harmonizations that you can select to make the perfect pairing with your wine.
Departure Point :Pocas Vinhos, Rua Visconde das Devesas 168, Vila Nova de Gaia 4400-337 Portugal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.