Guided Visit in Bodega San Juan Winery
Enjoy this guided tour in Bodega San Juan, first established in 1912, and discover the winery facilities, its museum and the vineyards. Includes tasting.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Entry + guide
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine
- Entry/Admission - Bodega San Juan - Museo del Vino
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bodega San Juan - Museo del Vino, Carretera Bandama 68 GC 802 Finca el Mocanal - Museo del Vino, 35310 Santa Brigida, Gran Canaria Spain
• Visit this magnificent familiar winery producing hand crafted wine.
• Discover its beautiful spots and know more about its history and background.
• Get into the world of wine tourism.
Get into the world of wine tourism by visiting Finca El Mocanal - Bodega San Juan.
Enjoy this guided tour thanks to which you will discover the winery facilities, especially its 3 grape-treading unique wineries, its museum and the vineyards.
You will get to know more about its history while feeling and walking along the vineyards. At the wine museum, you will learn about the tradition and both the ancient and modern wine-making procedures. Once you enter the winery, which remains at its original condition since the opening, back in 1912, that unmistakable aroma will overwhelm you right before the tasting gets started.
Let yourself be guided by Cristina Millán, expert winemaker and Agricultural Engineer, leading the 5th generation of a family with great dedication to winemaking.
Do not miss the chance to live this unforgettable experience.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :GC-802, 68, 35319 Sta Brígida, Las Palmas, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.