Guided visit to Huescar
The best way to enjoy the city of Huéscar. Get to know its history, heritage and particularities through its main monuments, streets and corners with a professional, entertaining and interactive guided tour.
During the route we will visit the Church of Santa María de la Encarnación, Torre del Homenaje, the historic center and the Interpretation Center of the Cordero Segureño.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Local Guide
- Entry/Admission - Santa Maria Colegiata
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Maria Colegiata, Calle de las Campanas 3, 18830 Huescar Spain
Iconic monument of the city, it is one of the most spectacular monuments of this territory. Its size and the quality of the construction make it one of the architectural jewels of the Province of Granada.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Calle San Francisco, 43, 18830 Huéscar, Granada, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.