Guided visit to Medina Azahara
Discover, learn, explore, walk among the ruins of this wonder declared World Heritage by UNESCO.
We will travel by bus from Córdoba to Madīnat al-Zahrā, the bright city, it was a palatial city of Caliphate era that ordered Abderramán III to be built about 8 km outside of Córdoba.
Of great architectural and decorative wealth, the fountains of the time considered it a lavish city, political and administrative center of the caliph.
per adult from
What's included :
- - Shuttle bus from parking to the site
- - Experienced official guide
- - Free entry for EU citizens
- Entry/Admission - Medina Azahara
What's excluded :
- - Food and drink
- - Entrance for non-EU customers (€ 1.50)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Medina Azahara, Ctra. Palma del Rio, km 5.5, 14005 Cordoba Spain
Medina Azahara is an important archaeological site located 8 km from Córdoba. Explore the history of the opulent city built by Abderramán III in the 10th century and the remains of palaces, grand entrances and gardens, as well as the stories, secrets and wonders that are celebrated inside.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Ctra. Palma del Río, 12P, 14005 Córdoba, Spain
2: Glorieta Cruz Roja, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.