Guided visit to the Accademia Gallery
Our tours are all conducted by expert, authorized and experienced guides. On the contrary to many other tours our visits concentrate not only on the major works but take the time to explore other interesting but less famous pieces of art.
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Skip the line ticket
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
What's excluded :
- Masks for individual protection conforming to COVID regulations
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
A guided visit in the art gallery containing the largest collection of the works of Michelangelo Buonarroti, undisputed genius of sculpture.
This splendid museum also hosts other sculptures and paintings of great historical and artistic value and an exclusive collection of musical instruments belonging to the Medici Family.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Accademia Gallery, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/1/2020 - 10/23/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.