Guided visit to the Alcázar of Seville without queues
Our tour will help you get to know the oldest royal palace in Europe in depth. From the hand of an expert guide who will take you through all the corners of the building and gardens. On this tour you will visit the Gothic Palace, the Baths of María de Padilla, the Palace of the King Don Pedro and the Casa de la Contratación. A tour to discover the most impressive building in the city of Seville without queues.
You will not have to worry about anything since we will manage the official entrance that you will pay at the door of the monument. The tour is conducted exclusively in one language. You will also have free audio equipment to listen to the guide. The tour will end inside the gardens and you can enjoy the time you want inside them.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Tickets not included, will be paid at the door
- Entry/Admission - Real Alcazar de Sevilla
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Real Alcazar de Sevilla, Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Seville Spain
We will know the lcázar of Sevillla in full and its gardens
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Calle Francos, 19, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Return Detail :Royal Alcázar of Seville, Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.