Guided Visit to the Bertinoro Winery with Tasting
Tenuta la Viola is a family-run business located in the fantastic location of Bertinoro, between Forlì and Cesena and close to the Adriatic Sea.
We believe that to obtain important and pleasant wines it takes long years of work and waiting. Years during which the professionalism and history of the people who work there contribute in a determined and unique way to the quality and character of the wines obtained.
This is why we decided to believe in and make the most of our land through the use of indigenous vines suited to the area, such as Sangiovese and Albana.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided tour
- Wine tasting
- Entry/Admission - Tenuta La Viola
What's excluded :
- Stop At: Tenuta La Viola, Via Colombarone, 888, 47032 Bertinoro FC, Italy
By choosing this experience you can immerse yourself in nature and enjoy the fantastic spaces and horizons that only Bertinoro can offer, all accompanied by an excellent glass of wine that you can taste in company with friends and family.
The program includes: presentation and history of the company, visits to the perimeter plots of the estate and inside the cellar and the various winemaking sites.
Followed by a tasting of 3 of the company's identity products.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Via Colombarone, 888, 47032 Bertinoro FC, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.