Guided visit to the cathedral of Burgos
Knowing the cathedral of Burgos is essential if you visit us. It is one of the jewels of universal gothic. Our visits are also with Official Tourism Guides. Extensive experience in teaching and dissemination of Heritage. In addition university graduates in History and Heritage.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided tour with official tourist guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the Cathedral are not included in the visit rate (Normal ticket: 7 euros / pax)
- Entry/Admission - Catedral De Burgos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catedral De Burgos, Plaza Santa Maria s/n, 09003 Burgos Spain
We will visit the cathedral of Burgos. Temple declared a World Heritage Site in 1984. We will discover the many jewels that it treasures: Altar Mayor, Cimborrio, Golden Stairs, Flycatchers and the chapels of Santa Ana and the Condestables.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza Rey San Fernando, 11, 09003 Burgos, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/25/2019 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 06:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.