Guided walk around Nerja including one beverage and tapa.
Discover the beautiful and ancient treasures of Nerja in this two hours walking tour. You will learn about the history of the town, curiosities and customs of its population. If you are a curious visitor this tour is for you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Tapa
- Soda/Pop - A small soda or a small water.
- Alcoholic Beverages - A small adult beverage wine or beer.
What's excluded :
An amazing walking tour around the historic center of Nerja discovering the narrow streets, churches, and hidden points of interest.
At the end of the walk, we will take one drink and a tapa in a typical Spanish bar.
Come with us to find out all secrets of Nerja.
• Parque Verano Azul, Calle de Antonio Ferrandis Chanquete 15, 29780 Nerja Spain
• Balcony of Europe, Plaza Balcon de Europa, 29780 Nerja Spain
• Church of El Salvador, Balcon de Europa, Nerja Spain
Departure Point :Parque Verano Azul, Calle Antonio Ferrandis Chanquete, 15, 29780 Nerja, Málaga, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.