Guided walk of the Monteverde Reserve
Our guides have more than 10 years working as guides in Monteverde, therefore you will know every corner of this beautiful place.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
The tour extends through different trails within the cloud forest. On the way, the guide will explain the flora and fauna of the ecosystem and learn the relationship between the different species of animals and plants.
On your tour you can also visit the hanging bridge "Wilford Guindon", where you will have the opportunity to see a lot of epiphytes, such as bromeliads, orchids, ferns, vines and mosses. This bridge has a length of 100 meters, in the middle of the treetops. During the visit through the humid forest of Monteverde you will find different streams laden with crystal clear waters and gigantic trees that serve as life to many animals. The guide will teach you some of the hidden secrets in the forest.
At the end of the tour you can stop by the souvenir shop located inside the facilities, which promotes the craftsmanship of the local community.
Departure Point :Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Preserve, Carretera a Reserva de Monteverde, Provincia de Puntarenas, Monteverde, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at any place of lodging in Monteverde.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.