Guided walking tour : Ghosts & Giggles Of Gloucester
Gloucester is two routes, which will be alternated every week. The routes are as follows:
*Old Crown Inn
*Old Kings Theatre (Poundstretcher)
*Bishop Hoopers Memorial
*Old King's Theatre (Poundstretcher)
*Bell Lane (Eastgate)
*St Michael’s Tower
*Cross Keys Inn
The walks are, Newent on Friday night, Gloucester on Saturday night at 8pm.
Private Tours are also welcome, please also book for these.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Laser grid pen.
- Motion sensor light ball
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - Please bring your own bottles water, there may be places where you can fill up, especially in spring and summer as it can get very hot.
- Entry/Admission - Gloucester Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gloucester Cathedral, 12 College Green, Gloucester GL1 2LX England
On the 2nd walking route you’ll hear a little of the history of the cathedral.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Greyfriars Street, Gloucester GL1 2EZ England
To finish the 2nd route, we finish at this ruins.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Westgate Street Car Park, Gloucester GL1 2SZ, UK
Return Detail :1: 28 Northgate St, Gloucester GL1 1SE, UK
2: Greyfriars, Gloucester GL1, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We have a limit on how many people can attend the tours, if all are from different households. Only 5 people per tour, so we can impose the social distancing rules.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.