Guided walking tour in Marrakech Medina and Souks
Without a doubt, the best way to get to know Marrakech is to take a guided tour of its medina, the old part of the city. Get ready to immerse yourself in the vibrant culture, hidden gems life, and history of this beautiful red city! Admire stunning Moorish architecture and taste freshly-baked bread at a family-run bakery.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- This 3 to 4 hour walking tour with an official tour guide
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
Without a doubt, the best way to get to know Marrakech is to take a guided tour of its medina, the old part of the city.
This 4-hours walking tour will begin by your official tour guide picking you up from the Riad. We will make our way to the souks - the traditional marketplaces that are a must-see during your visit. With its innumerable small alleys and stores, you will witness all facets of local crafts. We will visit the various craft districts such as tanners, carpenters, dyers ...
We will also get to know the carpet market and their famous auction organized every day after the third prayer of the day. Then, with assistance from your guide, you will get a taste of the Moroccan shopping experience by trying your hand at the art of bargaining, a unique experience during your visit.
Tours take in highlights such as Bahia palaces, the last of which is open to the public; the Koutoubia Mosque, with its towering minaret visible from all around the medina and the 16th-century Saadian Tombs.
Of course, we will discover the famous square, Jamaa El Fna, the beating heart of the city of Marrakech. We will take souvenir photos of snake charmers and water carriers (or Guerrab).
• Palacio da Bahia, 5 Rue Riad Zitoun el Jdid, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
• Medina of Marrakesh, Derb Fhal Zefriti n06 Derb Fhal Zefriti, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
• Souk des Teinturiers, Rue Res Teinturiers, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
• Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
• Mellah, Marrakech Morocco
• Koutoubia Mosque, Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Departure Point :Rue Fehl Chidmi, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.