Guided Walking Tour in the historical French Quarter
You can book a walking tour with anyone, but know when you book a tour with Martha who is a local New Orleanian and a certified tour guide, that you will get the actual history of the city along with having a fun time on her tour. Learn mostly the "then and now" about the historical buildings and French Quarter.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Free one disposable face mask
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mississippi River, LA
Best photo opt for the group and brief history of the River.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: St. Louis Cathedral, 615 Pere Antoine Aly, New Orleans, LA 70116-3291
Our tour begins at the most iconic and world known American, historical catholic church
Departure Point :St. Louis Cathedral, 615 Pere Antoine Alley, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- No mask, no problem. We will provide one disposable face mask per person per tour if you do not have one. Hand sanitizer will also be available should you not have one. Max tour of 28 people is currently forbidden, and each tour will have max of 14. Social distancing is required 6ft.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.