Guided Walks on the Cape to Cape - Wilyabrup Cliffs
Minimum of 2 people booked for tour to run.
GUIDED DAY WALKS ON THE CAPE TO CAPE
Lots of wildflowers in Sept-Oct with awesome views of the coast and cliffs all year round. Choose a morning or afternoon session for this walk. We will break for a snack above the cliffs and be back in town in time for you to continue exploring the region.
Reconnect with nature on one of our spectacular walks. One of our experienced guides will walk you through the natural beauty of the Augusta/Margaret River Region along the Cape to Cape Track.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
Our aim is bringing people closer to the edges they yearn to walk boldly along; closer to nature, closer to their natural creative and expressive selves; we are conjuring the possibility of all of us having intimate knowledge and competence of all the worlds we inhabit and create.
• Cape to Cape Track, Western Australia Australia
• Wilyabrup Sea Cliffs, Willyabrup Road, Margaret River, Western Australia 6284 Australia
Departure Point :Your Margaret River Region, 100 Bussell Hwy, Margaret River WA 6285, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Margaret River Visitors Centre
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.