Guided Wineries and Cheese Day Tour at Tuscany with Lunch
Discover the famous Tuscan reds right from the wine maker.
Visit a cheesemaking farm and taste 11 types of cheese.
Walk through the UNESCO Medieval city of Pienza.
Enjoy an authentic Tuscan BBQ lunch right in the vineyards.
Take the opportunity to see and taste the best of Tuscany in one day with our inspired top culinary guide.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Winery tour and wine tasting
- Cheesemaking Factory tour and cheese and wine tasting
- Expert gastronomic guide throughout the day
What's excluded :
- Transportation to and from meeting point
- Entry/Admission - Val d'Orcia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montepulciano, Montepulciano, Tuscany
Find yourself in a completely different world as you visit an authentic Tuscan winery. You will become surrounded by enchanting rows of huge oak botti that represent traditional Italian wine making, as well as French barics that were a revolutionary challenge not too long ago. You can try biologic wines such as Nobile di Montepulciano, Chianti, and Rosso, all of which are from different terroirs and years. Legendary winemakers will tell you just about everything there is to know about wines, such as the history and production techniques, some secrets of how to select the best wine bottles, how to pair them with dishes, and much more.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Val d'Orcia, Italy
The wine is born in a vineyard, and there is nothing better than to see it with your own eyes. At the same time, you will not only take a walk along the endless rows of vines, but also enjoy a BBQ picnic in a traditional Tuscan style. You will taste bruschetta topped with fresh tomatoes, a special pâté of olives and chicken liver, a variety of cheese accompanied with red pepper jam, BBQ ribs, and much more.
Your delicious journey through Tuscany will then continue. High on a hill with an enchanting view over the famous hills of the Orcia Valley, there is a family-run cheese-making factory, where the cheese makers make more than 30 different types of cheese from only 2 kinds of milk. You will not just try the most varied tastes of the famous Pecorino di Pienza, but will also learn and see how real Italian cheese is made and aged.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Pienza, Pienza, Tuscany
You will later visit the Medieval town of Pienza, founded by the Etruscans and transformed 600 years ago, thanks to the Pope Pius II, to an extraordinary “ideal” city. This area is also the place that Ridley Scott chose for the key moment of his Oscar-awarded legendary film “Gladiator”. An unforgettable beauty awaits you, and the sun, slowly hiding behind the hills, will give a happy feeling that another day has been enjoyed meaningfully.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Piazzale Flaminio, Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.