Guided Yosemite Hiking Excursion
Outdoor enthusiasts of every fitness and experience level can enjoy this amazing Yosemite hiking excursion. Choose from a beginner, intermediate, moderate, challenging or strenuous hike in Yosemite National Park to Sentinel Dome, Glacier Point, Cathedral Lakes, El Capitan, Clouds Rest or even Half Dome! You’ll be away from the crowds for an intimate connection with your magnificent surroundings. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced hiker, you're sure to enjoy this trip of a lifetime.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Outdoor Education
- Yosemite National Park history
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Join us on one of our Yosemite Guided Yosemite Hiking Excursions to make a lifelong connection with Yosemite National Park. Learn about the natural world and listen to the stories of Yosemite while we hike to some of the best photo spots in the park. Our guided Yosemite adventure hikes range from gentle half-day journeys that uncover natural beauty only seen on a particular trail to all-day treks that deliver rewarding vistas and true accomplishments. Strenuous hikes are also available to satisfy demanding eco tourists who strive for extraordinary challenges.
• Yosemite National Park, Yosemite National Park, California
• Glacier Point, Yosemite Lodge Resort origin, Yosemite National Park, CA
• Sentinel Dome, Glacier Point Road, Yosemite National Park, CA
• El Capitan, Yosemite National Park, CA
• Half Dome, Yosemite National Park, CA
• Yosemite Falls, Yosemite National Park, CA
• Yosemite Valley, 9035 Village Dr, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389-9912
Departure Point :Yosemite National Park, Yosemite National Park, California
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please provide your hotel and contact information (phone number, email and accommodations) in the Special Requirements box at checkout. Hotel information is so we can email you driving directions to the meeting location; pickup/drop-off is not included.
- Please dress in athletic wear and bring plenty of water
- Minimum age is 10 years for the Intermediate and Challenging hike
- Minimum age is 12 years for the Strenuous hike
- The Beginner and Moderate hike is for all ages
- We are limited in guide availability this year due to Covid-19. Please understand if your reservation is not accepted because of this restriction.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Our guides will be 6 ft from you and our group will stay 6 ft from other people on the trails. Masks are required for each person when 6 ft distancing isn't possible, when you first meet with your guide, during interpretation, rest stops, view points, & when departing after the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.