Guilin South Railway Station to Guilin Hotel
We provides convenient private transfer service between Guilin south train station and your hotel in the downtown of Guilin.
We offer many choices of vehicles and all our drivers are professional and know every corners of this area quite well. All the clean, tidy air-con vehicles we use are licensed with insurance. The vehicles will be just for you, your family or your group.
per adult from
What's included :
- The private car & private driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- On arrival, your trip in Guilin area will begin with the easy convenience of a private transfers to your chosen destination in the Guilin city center. A professional driver will greet you at the Guilin south train station arrival exit and help with your bags before whisking you away to your hotel in no time – no waiting around for a crowded bus or hustling for a taxi. Hop into a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle and begin your tour of the city in style. With 2, 5, 9 and 15 pax vehicles on offer, this transfer is ideal for small and large traveling groups so sit back, relax and enjoy this door-to-door service.
Departure Point :Guilin, Guilin, Guangxi
Our driver will sign your name and meet you at the arrival exit
OtherGuilin, Guilin, Guangxi
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Hotel to Railway station 5/19/2020 - 7/25/2022
Railway station to Hotel 12/7/2018 - 12/31/2028
Monday - Sunday: 05:30 AM - 10:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :Guilin, Guangxi, China
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.