Gurudwara Bangla Sahib Walking Tour
Get off the beaten track and discover Delhi’s colorful neighborhoods like a local. On this immersive tour, you’ll explore three religious temples— Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Hanuman Mandir and Birla Mandir — by a traditional rickshaw ride. Learn about two important Indian faiths, Hinduism and Sikhism from your guide, and get a chance to sample local delicacies at a nearby market.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Pick-up and Drop-off to Rama Krishna Metro Station
- Local Tuk Tuk ride
- Professional Tour Guide
- Water Bottle
- Local bites in the market
What's excluded :
- Tips and Gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Ashoka Road Connaught Place, New Delhi 110001 India
Gurdwara Bangla Sahib was originally a bungalow belonging to Raja Jai Singh, an Indian ruler in the seventeenth century, and was known as Jai singh pura Palace, in Jaisingh Pura, an historic neighbourhood demolished to make way for the Connaught Place, shopping district.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Hanuman Temple, Connaught Place, New Delhi 110001 India
Hanuman Temple in Connaught Place, New Delhi, is an ancient Hindu temple and is claimed to be one of the five temples of Mahabharata days in Delhi.
Stop At: Birla Mandir Temple (Lakshmi Narayan), Connaught Place, New Delhi 110002 India
The Laxminarayan Temple, also known as the Birla Mandir is a Hindu temple up to large extent dedicated to Laxminarayan in Delhi, India. Laxminarayan usually refers to Vishnu, Preserver in the Trimurti, also known as Narayan, when he is with his consort Lakshmi.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Paharganj, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and Drop-off to Rama Krishna Metro Station
Return Detail :Sri Bangla Sahib Gurudwara, Hanuman Road Area, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.