Gyeongbokgung Palace Private Half-Day Tour
Gyeongbokgung was built in 1395 as the main palace of the newly founded Joseon Dynasty. The name Gyeongbokgung means ' The new dynasty will be greatly blessed and prosperous.' With Bugaksan Mountain to its rear, the palace site was deemed auspicious according to the traditional practice of geomancy. There were a lot of story as well, and then It is located in the Seoul city core.
If you come to Korea, you will feel and taste Korea's history, culture especially you have Korea's traditional and modern.
And then you will see a lot of attraction spot near by Gyeongbokgung for example Namdaemun Market, Myungdong shopping and N-tower etc.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private Guided Tour
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Gyeongbokgung Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gyeongbokgung Palace, 161 Sajik-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul South Korea
We will tour about Gyeongbokgung Palace and it takes about 2 hours. Briefly I want to introduce about that. 1. Genujeongjeon Hall 2. Sajeongjeon Hall 3.Gangnyeongjeon Hall and Gyotaejeon Hall.
You will guess that Korea's history and culture.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :161 Sajik-ro, Jongno 1(il).2(i).3(sam).4(sa), Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.