Gyeongju Cherry Blossom Festival from Busan
Gyeongju is a place where 1000 years of the cultural heritage of the Silla Dynasty is still very alive. When the flowers bloom in full, the city provides the ideal backdrop to feel and reflect on the spirit of the Silla ancestors.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Bomunjeong
- Entry/Admission - Bomun Lake
- Entry/Admission - Cheomseongdae Observatory
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bomunjeong, Bodeok-dong, Gyeongju-si, South Korea
Bomunjeong Pavilion was introduced by CNN as offering great scenery in Korea.
Bomunjeong is one of the most popular photo spots for photographers who want to take pictures of the cherry trees surrounding the pavilion and their reflection in the lake in one picture. In addition, you can find a different kind of cherry tree called the weeping cherry, so-named because its drooping appearance resembles a weeping willow.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bomun Lake, Sinpyeong-dong, Gyeongju, Gyeongsangbuk-do South Korea
The cherry blossom road along Bomun Lake is one of the most popular cherry-blossom sites in Gyeongju. You can enjoy strolling along the cherry tree lane beside the lake.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Daereungwon Tomb Complex, 9 Gaerim-ro, Gyeongju, Gyeongsangbuk-do 38165 South Korea
The Daereungwon Stonewall tree-lined road offers the earliest cherry blooms in Gyeongju. The ridges of the ancient tombs on the other side of the wall combine with the quiet old walkway around the stone wall, and the cherry blossoms in full bloom to make a wonderful harmony. The flowers in their full bloom stage are surely some the most beautiful scenery.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cheomseongdae Observatory, Wolseong-dong, Gyeongju, Gyeongsangbuk-do South Korea
The wide fields of rape in front of the Cheomseongdae Observatory offer another great view.
The simple, colorful flowers and beautiful gardens nicely complement Cheomseongdae and the other valuable cultural heritage sites in the area, and provide the ideal Gyeongju backdrop to feel and reflect on the spirit of our Silla ancestors.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :1: Busan Station, Choryang-dong, Busan, South Korea
2: Seomyeon, 지하 730 Jungang-daero, Bujeon-dong, Busanjin-gu, Busan, South Korea
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.