Gyeongju UNESCO World heritage tour including Bulguksa from Seoul by KTX train
Discover the highlights of Gyeongju on a full-day tour by comfortable Minivan with a knowledgeable guide. This day trip from Singyeongju station delivers you to the coastal city and its cultural treasures such as Bulguksa Temple and its hermitage, Seokguram Grotto — both part of a UNESCO World Heritage site. As well as entire city is UNESCO World Heritage site. You’ll learn to forecast the weather at Cheomseongdae Observatory and pore over a vast collection of Silla Dynasty artifacts at the Gyeongju National Museum. also you are coming over Gyochon Village that's folk village from Joseon Dynasty.
Nickname of this city is a Museum which doesn't have roof, that means you can see tons of treasures in this city. Round-trip from KTX station in Gyeongju and a restaurant lunch are included.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Seokguram
- Entry/Admission - Bulguksa Temple
- Entry/Admission - Cheonmachong Tomb
- Entry/Admission - Gyeongju National Museum
- Entry/Admission - Cheomseongdae Observatory
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seokguram, 999 Jinhyeon-dong, Gyeongju, Gyeongsangbuk-do 780-400 South Korea
this is hermitage which is a part of the bulguksa temple, and the grotto overlooks the east sea. Seokguram was added to the UNESCO World Heritage list together with Bulguksa Temple, and it holds some of the best buddhist Sculptures in the World.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bulguksa Temple, Bulguksa 385 Bulguk-ro, Gyeongju, Gyeongsangbuk-do 38127 South Korea
we can say that this temple is the most famous one in Korea.
this plase has many national treasure inside. you must see ancient architecture.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Cheonmachong Tomb, 89-2, Hwangnam-dong, Gyeongju, Gyeongsangbuk-do South Korea
this is tomb park area. many people come here to take pictures with peaceful view as well as people could get inside of a tomb that's called Cheonmachong has such as small museum inside.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Gyeongju National Museum, 186 Iljeong-ro, Gyeongju, Gyeongsangbuk-do 38171 South Korea
Gyeongju has a nickname that's the biggest museum which doesn't have a roof. in this museum, people can learn everything about shilla and overall history of Korea.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cheomseongdae Observatory, Wolseong-dong, Gyeongju, Gyeongsangbuk-do South Korea
Cheomseongdae is an observatory tower that's result of ancient science of Shilla Dynasty.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Gyeongju Gyochon Traditional Village, Gyochonan-gil, Gyeongju, Gyeongsangbuk-do South Korea
You can look around traditional folk village from Joseon dynasty.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Singyeongju Station, 80 Singyeongjuyeong-ro, Geoncheon-eup, Gyeongju, Gyeongsangbuk-do, South Korea
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour is subject to change without notice due to local conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear a comfortable pair of shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.