Ha Giang 3 days/ 2 nights adventure: Amazing adventure & mountain pictureques
- Visiting Fairy bosom & heaven gate in Quan Ba.
- Visiting Dong Van global karts plateau Goepark.
- Visiting Lung Cu flagpole, Dong Van ancient town, Ma Pi Leng Pass.
- Visiting Du Gia national park.
- Enjoy amazing Local foods.
- Experience amazing local culture
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 2 complimentary bottles of water/person
- 2-night accommodation in Dong Van with twin sharing basis
- All entrance tickets during the visit in Ha Giang
- English speaking tour guide in Ha Giang
- Modern bus in Ha Giang with experienced driver ( IF YOU BOOK BUS OPTION)
- Motorbike + Helmet IF YOU BOOK THE MOTORBIKE OPTION
- Meals as 2 lunches, 2 breakfasts, 1 dinner with local dishes
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Ha Giang – Hanoi ( Extra Price, Please contact us)
- Entry/Admission - Lung Cu Flag Tower
- Entry/Admission - Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark
- Entry/Admission - Ma Pi Leng Pass
What's excluded :
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Beverages, tax, travel insurance
- Single Supplement: 35 USD/ solo traveler
- Lunar New Year: 25% surcharge
- Tour guide picks up/drops off at hotel if you stay too far in Ha giang Bus Station
Day 1: Ha Giang - Quang Ba – Yen Minh – Lung Cu - Dong Van, overnight in hotel (B, L, D)
Stop At: Ha Giang, Ha Giang, Ha Giang Province
(Optional) Hanoi - Hagiang by local bus
6h30 – 7h00 AM: Our guide & bus pick you up at your hotel/stay in the Old Quarter to get to get on our Limousine bus to depart for Ha Giang. Our guide says goodbye to you and you enjoy the pleasant journey via our highway to explore the rural landscape.
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Giang, overnight at Good Morning Ha Giang Inn (L, D)
13h30 - 14h00: Our local guide picks you up there to our Inn to check in and have lunch.
15h00: Our guide takes you to the nearby hill tribe village to visit the Tay village where you watch buffalo and peaceful life of the locals.
18h00: Having dinner and socialize with other travelers in GM Ha Giang Inn.
Duration: 16 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Dong Van
Day 2: Quang Ba – Yen Minh – Lung Cu - Dong Van, overnight in hotel (B, L, D)
Stop At: Lung Cu Flag Tower, Dragon Mountain Lung Cu Peak, Ha Giang 29000 Vietnam
Quang Ba – Yen Minh – Lung Cu - Dong Van, overnight in hotel (B, L, D)
Duration: 1 day
Stop At: Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark, Sa Phin, Ha Giang 310000 Vietnam
Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark is a geopark in northern Vietnam. It shares border with China in the north. It is a member of the UNESCO Global Geoparks
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at the guesthouse
Day 3: Dong Van – Ma Pi Leng Pass – Meo Vac – Ha Giang – Hanoi (B, L)
Stop At: Ma Pi Leng Pass, Meo Vac, Ha Giang 310000 Vietnam
7h30: After breakfast, we drive to Ma Pi Leng – the highest pass in Northern Vietnam then visit Meo Vac with marvelous Karst Plateau, have lunch at Yen Minh.
15h00: Coming back to GM Ha Giang Inn to refresh and be ready for pick up at 16h00 to Hanoi.
(Optional) 22h00: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
Duration: 15 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Local Tours Vietnam, 39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the guests in Ha Noi Old Quarter. If you stay outside, please come to our office: Local Tours Vietnam - 39 Ngo Huyen, Hoan Kiem
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.