Ha Giang Discovery Tour 3 Days
Seeking for an easy and short adventure to an exotic part with indulging landscape? This Ha Giang discovery tour is designed exactly for you - a nature fan who has only 3 days to spare! Imagine winding through the mountain where stunning views greet you relentlessly. You are to step into a wonderland where you get to immerse yourself in everything - from the mighty mountains to magical clouds, from fascinating terraced rice fields to dreamy villages – all these together forming an unforgettable gift from nature. It could be a cultural immersion trip of your lifetime as well, where you will have the chance to live a local life by mingling with the Hmong and Yao people, who are the ethnic people of Vietnam remote northeast mountainous region.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- • A/C car transfer during the trip.
- • Drinking water on car
- • Accommodation at homestay/ 3 star hotel
- • Licenced English speaking guide.
- • Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- • All sightseeing tickets; travel permits and activities mentioned in the itinerary
- • 24/7 hotline support
- Entry/Admission - Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark
- Entry/Admission - Ma Pi Leng Pass
- Entry/Admission - Quan Ba Heaven Gate
What's excluded :
- • Travel insurance
- • Beverage on meals
- • Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
- • Tips & Gratuities
Day 1: Day 1: Ha Noi – Yen Minh (L/D)
Stop At: Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark, Sa Phin, Ha Giang 310000 Vietnam
After an early pick up by your guide at 7 AM, start a long journey to Yen Minh district of Ha Giang province. Escaping from the hustle and bustle of Hanoi, take this chance to witness the change of what is in front of your eyes from mountains to mountains and villages to villages. The roads along Lo River is breath-taking. Stop for photos or just short walk to see what you have never seen before in any regions.
On arrival Ha Giang, start to go up the mountain to Dong Van karst plateau global geopark, twisting up and down through some Hmong villages to Quan Ba district. Check-in in Quan Ba fairy bosom before finally reaching Yen Minh at arround 5.30 PM.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Homestay in Yen Minh, Ha Giang
Day 2: Day 2: Yen Minh – Dong Van – Ma Pi Leng Pass – Meo Vac – Quan Ba (B/L/D)
Stop At: Ma Pi Leng Pass, Meo Vac, Ha Giang 310000 Vietnam
Spend 1 hour in the morning to discover Yen Minh market before you continue the way to Dong Van. If it is a Sunday, get to see the Yen Minh local market fair of the Hmong people. Then you can have a 1.5-hour walk near Lung Cam village to have a look at the life of local minority Hmong people. Lunch in Dong Van town after a visit to the old King Of Hmong Palace.
Next destination is Ma Pi Leng pass, one of four greatest passes in Northeast Vietnam. Another 3-hour walk is arranged for you so that you can admire the striking landscape of the gigantic mountain, poetic Nho Que river and walk through villages after villages down the valley. We guarantee that you will be so mesmerized by the view that you surely cannot take your eyes off them. Back to Quan Ba on a 3-hour drive via Meo Vac.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Homestay in Quan Ba, Ha Giang
Day 3: Day 3: Quan Ba – Ha Noi (B/L)
Stop At: Quan Ba Heaven Gate, Tam Son Town, Quan Ba 310000 Vietnam
After breakfast, spend the last moments walking around before saying goodbye to that rural paradise and back to Hanoi on an exotic road.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Hanoi, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all of travelers in Hanoi or Noi Bai International airport (if on the day of departure)Airports
- Noi Bai International Airport, Phú Minh, Sóc Sơn, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.