Ha Giang Loop 3 Days Tour Discover Rural Ethnic Villages and Local Life Style
The remote areas of Ha Giang offer travelling experiences like no other, the cultural diversity and uniquely beautiful landscapes remain pure and unspoilt by modern day trappings. This tour gives you the chance to take in the highlights of this remarkable region, making the most of your time by staying with local families to maximise your cultural discovery.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Helmets, raincoats, petrol (if motorbikes)
- Hotel or homestay accommodation
- Transportation (car or motorbike)
- Guide can speak english – Entrance fees – Permits to enter the border area (for foreign visitors)
- Entry/Admission - Dinh Vua Meo
- Entry/Admission - Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark
- Entry/Admission - Nho Que River
- Entry/Admission - Quan Ba Heaven Gate
- Entry/Admission - Lung Khuy Cave
What's excluded :
- Person Expense
Day 1: Ha Giang - Quan Ba - Yen Minh - Lung Cu - Dong Van (around 160Km)
Stop At: Ha Giang Province, Ha Giang Province
– 8:30 am – Hand in passports to receive the loop permit, pick up motorbikes and prepare for your adventure!
– 9:30 am – Set off from Ha Giang and head for the Geo-National Park. There are many photo opportunities on the way, of course!
– 12:00 pm – Eat lunch and stop to see Quan Ba double mountain and Quan Ba sky gate
– 2:00 pm – Come to Yen Minh pine forest to rest and take photos
– 3:00 pm – visit the H’mong King Palace
– 5:00 pm – Arrive at Dong Van, check into the homestay, eat dinner and then head out to a couple of the local street bars to try some local beer and rice wine.
Duration: 18 hours
Stop At: Quan Ba, Quan Ba, Ha Giang Province
And coming to Ha Giang city, you can not miss Quan Ba Heaven Gate, where you can estimate touch the sky. Quan Ba Heave Gate - The Majestic Places
Stop At: Dinh Vua Meo, Sa Phin, Dong Van Vietnam
he H'mong King's Palace is considered a gem of the northern mountainous province of Ha Giang, and is a popular tourist destination
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark, Sa Phin, Ha Giang 310000 Vietnam
With the inherent features, the beauty in the traditional culture multi-color. The old town of Dong Van has created an impressive and unique point on the plateau
Duration: 10 hours
Accommodation included: Stay overnight in Dong Van Town
Day 2: Dong Van - Meo Vac - Du Gia (Around 100Km)
Stop At: Nho Que River, Dong Van 310000 Vietnam
Nho Que river is most talked about name among famous places of Ha Giang province – which is known as the most famous tourist destination in northern of Vietnam
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Meo Vac, Meo Vac, Ha Giang Province
Meo Vac town is a mountainous district located to the north of Ha Giang Province. It is far away from Ha Giang City 164 kilometers and Hanoi city 480 km
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ma Pi Leng Pass, Meo Vac, Ha Giang 310000 Vietnam
Ma Pi Leng Pass in Ha Giang province offers one of the most beautiful mountain sceneries in northern Vietnam
Stop At: Ha Giang, Ha Giang, Ha Giang Province
– 7:30 am – Breakfast at the homestay
– 8:30 am – Leave Dong Van on our motorbikes and go to Ma Pi Leng Pass. (Prepare for epic scenery!)
– 12:00 pm – Drop bags off in Meo Vac and eat lunch.
– 4:00 pm – Check in at Homesay Du Gia Then go to the waterfall shower
– 7:00 pm – Have Dinner and drink happy water
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Stay overnight in Meo Vac Town
Day 3: Du Gia - Quan Ba - Ha Giang (Around 100Km)
Stop At: Quan Ba Heaven Gate, Tam Son Town, Quan Ba 310000 Vietnam
– 7:30 am – Have breakfast at the Homestay
– 8:30 am – Leave Du Gia to Brocade weaving village Lung Tam
– 11:30 am – Have lunch at Nam Dam Village and then visit around Nam Dam
– 2:00 pm – Visit Lung Khuy Cave
– 4:00pm – Arrive at Ha Giang
Duration: 16 hours
Stop At: Lung Khuy Cave, National Route 4C, Quan Ba 310000 Vietnam
Located in Lung Khuy village, Quan Ba district, known as the First Cave of the Plateau , the Lung Khuy (dragon in the rock) cave was discovered in early 2015
Duration: 1 hour
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Bến Xe Khách Hà Giang, Phương Thiện, Hà Giang, Ha Giang, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up the guests in Ha Giang Bus Station or You can come to our office nearby
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.