Ha Long Bay 2 Days 1 Night Tour - New Star Cruise
Since 2019, The New Star Cruise has 11 en - suite fully equipped and spacious cabins, bars, elegant dining area, large sundeck that crerated from graceful wooden furnishings and beautiful amenities and an elite, professional team of crew, dedicated to every detail of person services will make your cruising with New Star a truly unique and unforgettable experience. Onboard accommodation and excellent services. Nothing quite compares to travelling with The New Star Cruise.
Explore one of the largest and the most beautiful caves on Halong Bay. Nothing is more enjoyable than free kayaking on the vast sea, and exploring the natural beauty of many Islets. Moreover, you will also have a chance to join our Cooking class to challenge your skills in preparing a very famous Vietnamese dish - Spring roll.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shuttle bus Ha Noi - Ha Long Bay - Ha Noi.
- Wifi on bus and boat.
- Entrance fees.
- English Speaking guide.
- Insurance on –boat.
- Kayaking or Bamboo boat, Fishing equipments.
- Meals on – board (3 main meals + 1 breakfast).
- Welcome drink, Tea, Coffee, only for breakfast.
- Cooking class and Sunset party.
- A bottle of water/person/per way on bus. A bottle of water/person on boat.
What's excluded :
- Drink. Tip for tour guide, driver, crews. Personal expenses.
- Single supplement
- All services and items not mention specifically in list above.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay – New Star Cruise (L/D)
07:30 – 08:30 Our tour guide and bus pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter.
08:30 Departure to Halong Bay for 3.5 Hours.
10:00 Arrive in Hai Duong province, and have 20 minute short break.
12:00 Arrive Tuan Chau harbor, Halong Bay.
12:30 Welcome to New Star Cruise and enjoy Welcome drink, Enjoy welcome drink get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
13:00 Have Vietnamese and vegetarian lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
14:30 Arrival in Luon Cave, Enjoy Kayaking or Bamboo boat through the Cave
15:30 Continued exploration the bay.
16:00 Visiting Titop Island.
17.30 Back New Star Cruise and relax.
18:00 Join Cooking Class guided directly by Chef of New Star Cruise. You have chance to practice Vietnamese traditional dishes such as Spring Roll or famous cuisine of Vietnam.
19:30 Time for dinner enjoying special BBQ and Set Menu Dinner on the cruise.
21:00 Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise: cards game, chess, karaoke,…
*Overnight on cruise:Clean air-conditioning room.
Day 2: New Srar Cruise Ha Long Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
06:30 Early morning sun risers can, relax on sundeck.
07:00 Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast.
08:00 Arrive Sung Sot Cave (Amazing Cave) and joining with guide to visiting and explore the cave.
10:00 Check-out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay.
11:00 Enjoy the lunch on cruise.
12:00 New Star Cruise are landing Halong Bay harbor, tourist say goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise.
12:30 Return to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
14:30 Stopover in Hai Duong province to visit a ceramics workshop.
16:00 – 16:30 Arrive in Hanoi end your trip.
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, Số 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
We pick-up tourists at hotels around Hanoi Old Quarter or at Tuan Chau habour.
PortsTuan Chau International Marina, Unnamed Road, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.