Habu Temple, Valley of the Nobles and Valley of the Workers Tour
Discover the hidden gyms of Luxor. If you are a regular traveller or it's your first time in Luxor, visiting Valley of the nobles, workers and Habu temple will blow your mind specially being there most probably by yourself or very few visitors will make you feel you own the place and having it private only for you! Our experienced guides will definitely make your experience quite different, unique and stress-free.
Why book with us?
Expert guides aim to make you feel like a local and introduce you to Egypt and it's culture (modern and ancient), Accurate pickups always on time, no hidden fees, customized tours to fit your needs, we look after all small details.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers made by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Pickup and drop-off services within Luxor
- Private English-speaking egyptologist guide
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Medinat Habu
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Nobles
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Artisans (Deir el-Medina)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Medinat Habu, Al Bairat, Luxor Egypt
Habu temple is one of the most remarkable and impressive monuments in Luxor. It's the mortuary temple of Ramses III, second only to Karnak in size and detail. its construction from the fifth year of the reign of Rameses III. We are in front of a fortified temple of considerable proportions that also contains an annexed palace that served as a temporary residence for the pharaoh. This temple is very known for its rich colors and intact structure which is jaw dropping!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Valley of the Nobles, West Bank near Ramesseum Gurna, Luxor Egypt
The valley of the Nobles are tombs made for the sophisticated in the Egyptian courts, high priests leader from the middle and new kingdom. The tombs are simple in design, and all have the same layout. The valley is well preserved and most of its tombs are found intact and not touched. The wall still maintaining it’s the fresh colored scenes of the workers practicing their job in the fields, architects, craftsmen, musicians and daily life from the Egyptian court in general. The tombs of Nobles located in Luxor city, west bank. Each tomb was recognized by a number, maybe the most popular tomb in the valley of the Nobles, the one that belongs to Ramose with the number of 55. The tombs of the Nobles also have other significant tombs like khaemhet and Neferhabef tombs
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
Before finishing your west bank tour you will stop by the clossi of Memnon, the 2 singing statues. Sadly they stopped singing! How did solid statues use to sing or make a sound? And why did they stop? Our endless interesting stories about Egypt and the sites you will visit will keep impressing you.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Valley of the Artisans (Deir el-Medina), Deir el-Medina, Luxor Egypt
It was the home to the artisans and craftsmen who built and decorated the royal tombs in the nearby valley of the kings and valley of the queens and their necropolis as well where they were buried after death.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick travelers up from any hotel/Nile cruise or apartment in Luxor. Just inform us where you are staying to pick you up
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/15/2020 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.