Habu Temple Valley Of Workers & Queens
Tamer safari will transfer you by Private A/C Vehicle to the West Bank of the Nile where you will visit Medinat Habu, it is an archaeological locality situated near the foot of the Theban Hills on the West Bank of the River Nile opposite the modern city of Luxor.
Although other structures are located within the area, the location is today associated almost exclusively with the Mortuary Temple of Ramesses III The temple, some 150m long, is of orthodox design, and resembles closely the mortuary temple of Ramesses II (the Ramesseum).
Then continue your day Tour to Deir el Medina, known as The Valley of the worker, Deir el-Medina is an ancient Egyptian village which was home to the artisans who worked on the tombs in the Valley of the Kings during the 18th to 20th dynasties of the New Kingdom period (ca. 1550–1080 BC) the paintings appear so fresh.
End your day Tour with a visit to Valley of the Queens it’s is a place where wives of Pharaohs were buried in ancient times.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- lunch at a good quality restaurant
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- All service charges & taxes
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
At 8:00 am Pickup from your Hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor by Tamer safari Tours Egyptologist Tour guide to visit Habu temple Valley Of Workers and Valley of the Queens in Luxor
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tamer Safari Will Pickup you From your Hotel in Luxor
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended for all travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.