Hadrian's Villa in Tivoli - Private Tour from Rome
Villa Adriana is just outside of Tivoli, it is a collection of classical buildings created in the second century under the orders of Emperor Hadrian. It was a "small town" that was made up of palaces, fountains and baths, as well as other structures that mimic various , and he created his place of retreat.The Canopus, an enormous pool surrounded by columns, is a copy of a sanctuary located near Alexandria.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off with luxury transportation and private chauffeur
- Private English-speaking tour escort at your disposal
- Entrance tickets to the archaeological area of Villa Adriana
- Private professional guide inside the archeological area of Villa Adriana
- Entry/Admission - Villa Adriana
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional).
- Food and beverages;
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Villa Adriana, Largo Marguerite Yourcenar 1, 00019, Tivoli Italy
Hadrian's Villa (Hadrian's Villa) in Tivoli witnesses to the grandeur of the Roman Empire. It is one of the best kept and most visited archaeological sites in Italy. Was built by Roman Emperor Hadrian at the foot of the Tiburtine Hills between 118 and 138 AD. The vast residential complex extends over an area of 120 hectares (about 300 acres) and looks very much like an ancient Roman city. The site includes buildings, baths, temples, barracks, theaters, gardens, fountains and nymphaeum halls. The villa itself was designed for two levels: the upper floor was quiet, and the room was laid out.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at 9:00 am OR 2:30 pm at your accomodation (hotel, B&B, apartment). Please confirm us the pick up address.N.B .: If your accomodation is not in the area indicated on the above map, send us a message to arrange your pick up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when shared with 2 paying adults;
- Customers with physical limitations can walk inside the archeological area;
- A small amount of walking is involved;
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.