Hagia Irene (Istanbul): Skip-the-line Ticket with Guided Tour
Meet with your guide at the main entrance of Topkapı Palace for a visit the Hagia Irene Church (Museum) located in the outer courtyard of Topkapı Palace which is second largest church of the Eastern Roman Empire, following Hagia Sophia.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Hagia Irene Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hagia Irene Museum, Sultanahmet Meydani Topkapi Sarayi 1. Avlusu Sultanahmet, Fatih, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Discover 1,500 years of history in just 30 minutes on a guided tour of the Hagia Irene Museum. Breeze past the admission line and dive straight into Byzantine times. Feel free to ask questions for a more engaging tour experience. Erected as the city's first church, the building also served as an arsenal for the Ottoman Janissaries. Today, it’s a popular concert venue for musicians from around the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Alemdar, Foundations Regional Directorate Carpet Museum Sultanahmet Mosque, 34122 Courtyard/İstanbul, Turkey
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Thanks to our digitalized system, all admissions are online and contactless.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.