Hagia Sophia: Entry with Guided Tour
Skip the line and enter the magnificent Hagia Sophia, which is the world’s largest place of worship, built by Emperor Justinian in 532 AD. Enjoy a guided tour inside and see the tallest dome of the largest Christian church in the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Hagia Sophia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hagia Sophia, Ayasofya Square, Sultanahmet, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
You will skip the line and have a tour of magnificent Hagia Sophia with experienced guide.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Big Bus Tours Istanbul, Cankurtaran, Atmeydanı Cd. No:5, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Return Detail :Hagia Sophia, Sultan Ahmet, Ayasofya Meydanı No:1, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Thanks to our digitalized system, all admissions are online and contactless.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.