HAI VAN PASS, MONKEY MOUTAIN & MARBLE MOUNTAINS with Nice Photo Opportunity
TOUR PROGRAM :
8:00a.m:Our tourguide pick you up at Hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city,Then Transfer to Visit Traditional Marble Handicraft carving at marble village to experience how local people is skillful.
-Explore pagodas and the biggest Natural cave where used to be a hospital to treat vietnamese wounded soldiers and Viet Cong hiding during America war
- Enjoy Stunning views from summit of mountain and admire a cluster of 5 small mountains following 5 important elements of universe : water , fire, wood, earth and metal.
-Next We go to Visit a Giant Lady Buddha Statue with 67 Metres High on Monkey Mountain & Holy Pagoda ,Enjoy stunning views to see Da Nang city & Ocean Views.
Lunch at Local Restaurant.
-After That We go via & Stop at Hai Van Pass.It is the most marvelous wonder in Viet Nam with 21km. It is also the same route that TOP GEAR SHOW (A Viet Nam Motorbike Special in 2008)
You have a good chance to take nice photos & Enjoy Stunning View, Finish the Tour & send back Hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private car or Minivan with safe driver.
- Professional english speaking tourguide.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Bottled water
- Entrance Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Hai Van Pass
- Entry/Admission - Lady Buddha
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hai Van Pass, National Route 1A, Lang Co 530000 Vietnam
The Most Marvelous wonder in Viet Nam _ Top Gear Mountain
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Lady Buddha, Da Nang Vietnam
Lady Buddha is located at Linh Ung Pagoda on Son Tra Peninsula in Da Nang. The statue is situated on the mountains facing the sea. There are 17 floors in the statue, each floor has an altar with 21 Buddha statues which have different shapes, facial expressions and postures.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
– Visit the holy pagodas and explore the natural caves where used to be a hospital to treat Vietnamese wounded soldiers and Viet Cong hiding during America war
– Enjoy the stunning views from summit of mountain and admire a cluster of 5 small mountains following 5 important elements of universe : water fire, wood, earth and metal.
– Visit the family Traditional Marble Handicraft carving at marble village to experience how local people are so skillful.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: My Khe Beach, Da Nang Vietnam
Used to be China Beach
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An city
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.