Hakodate Rickshaw Tour
Explore the historic city of Hakodate with a rickshaw, a traditional Japanese ride.
You can experience hospitality that you can not do by yourself, such as town guides and photos.
When you get on, your eyes become high and the wind is comfortable and the best ride.
You can experience non-daily life.
per adult from
12 to 20 minutes
What's included :
- Experienced guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kanemori Red Brick Warehouse, 14-12 Suehiro-cho, Hakodate 040-0053 Hokkaido
We will guide you through the history of Hakodate with guides and photos.
Departure Point :11-8 Toyokawachō, Hakodate, Hokkaido 040-0065, Japan
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/12/2019 - 1/13/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.