Hala's Desert Sunset Drive with BBQ
The ultimate desert experience by Hala Abu Dhabi!
Starting in the afternoon, discover Abu Dhabi's desert. After a gentle off-road drive through the sand dunes, we will visit a camel farm and watch the magnificent sunset over the dunes.
Our journey will continue until we reach our traditional Arabic themed camp, where you have the opportunity to try a host of activities such as henna painting, belly dancing and Shisha. Experience Arabic hospitality with Arabic coffee and dates as they have been served for centuries, and continue to be served in Emirati homes today.
After sunset, a BBQ dinner will be served under the starlit sky. Our live entertainment with a belly dancing performance will bring you into the world of 1001 nights before heading back to Abu Dhabi. Be assured that this safari will be a night to remember.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off by a 4x4 vehicle, Dune Drive, Camel riding, Sand boarding, BBQ Dinner, Shisha Smoking, Henna Painting, Belly Dancing, Unlimited Soft drink, Water, Tea, Coffee, Dates
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcohol, dune buggies & quad bike
- Pick up and drop off by a 4x4 vehicle, English Speaking Safari Guide, Dune Drive, Camel riding, Sand boarding, BBQ Dinner, Shisha Smoking, Henna Painting, Belly Dancing, Unlimited Soft drink, Water, Tea, Coffee, Dates.
Note: Pick up from Abu Dhabi hotels withing the city area, Airport Area Hotels, Saadiyat Island Hotels
Departure Time: Between 3pm - 3.30pm (depending on the pick up location and sunset timing)
Return Time: Between 9pm - 9.30pm (depending on the drop off location and sunset timing)
For families traveling with children below 4 year sold a private booking is required. Sharing/group rate is not applicable in this case.
Schedules, pricing, routing and information published in our brochure and shown on our website are subject to change without any notice as well as during the month of Ramadan and during the summer.
This tour involves off road driving and is not suitable for; pregnant women, guests with medical, problems (eg; back injuries, heart problems, sensitive ailments), guests who have recently undergone surgery, guests who are unable to enter or exit the vehicle without assistance, children under the age of 4 and adults over the age of 60.
If the guest still would like to enjoy a desert safari, a private vehicle has to be booked and a disclaimer has to be signed.
Hala Abu Dhabi reserves the right to amend or cancel any part of the services requested, due to reasons beyond our control such as changes in government policy, climate conditions or force majeure, without any prior notice. Hala Abu Dhabi will inform guests at the earliest possible opportunity.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applicable for children 4 to 12 years old. Due to the requirement of a child seat a private vehicle has to be booked for children below 4 years.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.