Haleakala Maui Sunset Tour with Dinner
Capture that quintessential Hawaiian sunset from atop Mt Haleakala, Maui's 9,740 ft. volcanic peak in Haleakala National Park. Most visitors head up the volcano to see the sunrise, so why not consider an evening spectacle instead to watch the celestial display bathe its light over Maui's lowlands? After the sunset, enjoy a 3-course meal at Cafe O'Lei at the Dunes — the perfect way to complete a day in paradise.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Local taxes
- Dinner with coffee and water
- Entry/Admission - Haleakala Crater
- Entry/Admission - Haleakala National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Haleakala Crater, Haleakala National Park, Maui, HI 96768
Home to the world’s largest dormant volcano; over 30,000 acres. The park is known for its unique volcanic features, its long scenic drive with numerous overlooks, and the unusually clear views of the night sky available.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Haleakala National Park, Kula, Maui, HI 96790
Majestic views of the crater at 9,740 ft.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Historic Makawao Town, Baldwin Ave & Makawao Ave, Makawao, Maui, HI 96768
Views of Kula - open country slopes, quaint & rustic.
Misty mountains, higher elevation, rich volcanic soil, verdant farmland.
Stop At: The Dunes at Maui Lani Golf Course, 1333 Mauilani Pkwy, Kahului, Maui, HI 96732-2542
Enjoy a delicious meal with views of the west Maui mountains.
Select one of the following entrees
• Sautéed Mahi Mahi*
• Macadamia Crusted Chicken
• Vegetable Napoleon over quinoa with pesto and balsamic
• Plated Kula green salad with lilikoi and papaya seed dressing
All choices include:
• Fresh fruit sorbet or brownie sundae
• Hawaiian coffee or tea
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from most hotels on Maui approximately 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM.This list includes additional pick up locations.Coconut Inn 181 Hui Rd F, Lahaina, HI 96761Hale Royal Condo 3788 Lower Honoapiilani Rd, Lahaina, HI 96761Kahana Manor 4310 Lower Honoapiilani Rd # 108, Lahaina, HI 96761Pohailani Maui Resort 4435 Lower Honoapiilani Rd, Lahaina, HI 96761Hale Ono Loa 3823 Lower Honoapiilani Rd, Lahaina, HI 96761The Pikake 3701 Lower Honoapiilani Rd, Lahaina, HI 96761International Colony Club 2750 Kalapu Dr, Lahaina, HI 96761Kaanapali Plantation Condo 150 Puukolii Rd, Lahaina, HI 96761Safeway Lahaiana Cannery Mall 1221 HI-30, Lahaina, HI 96761Lahaina's Last Resort Hostel 252 Lahainaluna Rd, Lahaina, HI 96761Haleakaka Shores 2619 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 96753Kamole Beach Royal 2385 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 96753Kalama Terrance 35 Walaka St. Kihei, HI 96753Waipuilani Condo 1002 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 96753Village by the Sea 938 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 96753Koa Resort 811 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 96753Safeway Kihei 277 Pi'Ikea Ave, Kihei, HI 96753Makani A Kai 300 Hauoli St, Wailuku, HI 96793Maui Mall 70 East Kaahumanu Ave, Kahului, Maui 96732Minit Stop Store 333 Dairy Road Kahului, Maui 96732Airports
- Kahului Airport, 1 Keolani Pl, Kahului, Maui, HI 96732
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- It is recommended that you dress warmly, as temperatures on the summit range from 20 to 40 degrees F (-6 to 4.5 degrees C)
- It is not guaranteed that the weather on the day of your tour will permit viewing of the sunset
- Special Needs requests must be called in to the local supplier AT LEAST 1 week prior to tour date. All special needs requests are handled and accommodated on a situational basis.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is not recommended for people with heart or respiratory conditions that may be exacerbated due to high altitude. People who have gone scuba diving should wait 24 hours before going on this tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Since the COVID-19 pandemic began, we have elevated our existing cleaning regimen and developed the POLYAD CLEAN RIDE Program which has enhanced procedures and protocols for cleaning and disinfecting our fleet to the standards recommended by the CDC using EPA-approved products.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.