Haleakala National Park Sunrise plus Zipline tour
Enjoy two of Maui's most popular activities in one day! Watch the magnificent sunrise at the summit of Haleakalā National Park, then zipline through eucalyptus trees and soar across massive canyons on our award-winning Skyline Haleakalā zipline adventure.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Haleakala Crater
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Haleakala Crater, Haleakala National Park, Maui, HI 96768
Watch the sun rise from the Pacific Ocean at 10,000 feet from the summit of Haleakala National Park, Maui's #1 Tourist attraction.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Haleakala Highway (Crater Road), Rte. 37, Maui, HI
Zipline and Soar over 90-foot drops and canyons filled with eucalyptus trees along with Maui's only pendulum zipline where you will reach speeds over 45 mph.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Park and Ride, 20°52'32. 156°27'41.0"W, Co Rd 0, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most Hotel,Condos and Ports. Please call to insure the closest pick up location for your tour. Estimated pick-up time is 2:00am-3:00am
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Weight Requirements: 80 lbs (36 kg) and 260 lbs (118 kg); Guests will be weighed at check-in
- Age Requirements: 8+ years; children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Close-toed shoes are required; shorts and short-sleeve shirts are recommended
- Must be able to hike 1/2 mile over uneven terrain
- Participants must not have been scuba diving within 24 hours of tour time
- Tickets will be non-refundable if guests do not meet accessibility requirements or health restrictions at check-in
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- PHASE 1 (Nov. 16th-Dec. 14th) Out of an abundance of caution, Skyline is taking a phased opening approach. Our first phase is exclusively offering private tours with a minimum buyout of (6) seats max (9) for our Sunrise tours. **Parties must be traveling together in this first phase.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.