Haleakala Sunrise Tour with Breakfast and Pickup
Join us in an experience unlike any other as Haleakalā National Park awakens with the rising sun and the views open in all directions. The Haleakalā National Park Sunrise tour is the #1 rated Trip Advisor tour experience on Maui and is a not to be missed adventure.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Haleakala National Park Entrance Fees
- Breakfast - Full Breakfast after Sunrise
- Professionally Trained Driver/Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Haleakala National Park, Haleakala National Park, Maui, Hawaii
Witness a Maui sunrise unlike any other from Haleakalā's summit. Be there when Haleakalā National Park awakens with the rising sun. Breathtaking views will open in all directions while the early sunlight casts amazing hues of light into the crater floor. The Haleakalā National Park Classic Sunrise tour is the #1 tour on Maui.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kula Lodge Restaurant, 15200 Haleakala Hwy, Kula, HI 96790, USA
After your Haleakalā sunrise experience, we will stop at the historic Kula Lodge for an amazing valley view and sit-down breakfast. Vegetarian, gluten free, and light options are available.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Park and Ride, 20°52'32. 156°27'41.0"W, Co Rd 0, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at most Hotels, Condos and Ports. Please call us to insure the closest pick up location for your tour. 808-878-8400. Estimated pick-up time is 2:00-3:00am.
Departure Time :2:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Multi-lingual Skyline Hawaii Haleakala National Park Interpretive App is available for download on the IOS App Store or Google Play for Android. App is available in English, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Hawaiian, German and French. Suggest downloading the App before the tour because internet connection is not guaranteed.
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- PHASE 1 (Nov. 16th-Dec. 14th) Out of an abundance of caution, Skyline is taking a phased opening approach. Our first phase is exclusively offering private tours with a minimum buyout of (6) seats max (9) for our Sunrise tours. **Parties must be traveling together in this first phase.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.