Haleo Luau on the Big Island Ticket
Head to gorgeous Keauhou Bay for a Hawaiian luau with a traditional Polynesian dance and music show after dinner. While seated in lush tropical gardens with ocean views, savor a delectable assortment of Hawaiian-style dishes, then learn about old Hawaii as told by top-notch performers in dazzling song and dance numbers. You might even learn a few moves yourself during hula demonstrations before your meal. A luau is a must-do while visiting Hawaii and this evening provides an intimate luau experience on the Big Island.
What's included :
- 3 hour Luau
- Buffet style dinner
- Open bar
- Entry/Admission - Haleo Luau
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Haleo Luau, Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay 78-128 Ehukai Street, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740
After making your own way to the Sheraton Keauhou Resort on Keauhou Bay, your hosts greet you with a shell lei and show you to your table, which is situated in the spacious gardens outside the hotel. Take in views of the ocean, framed by palm trees, as you sip a drink participate in preliminary activities.
The luau dinner buffetincludes a variety of Hawaiian-style dishes featuring fresh seafood, meat and vegetable dishes that shine with tropical flavors. Try specialties such as Hawaiian ahi poke, salted island fish, kalua pork and pineapple-soy glazed beef, then top it off with mouth-watering desserts like Kona coffee chocolate cake and pineapple upside-down cake.
At the end of your meal, sit back and be transported by a spectacular Polynesian show. A variety of dancers perform traditional hula, fire dancing and other feats accompanied by excellent live music and singing. During the performance, you hear stories of the battle of Kuamo’o, the birth of the Hawaiian King Kamehameha III and surfing tales from He'eia Bay. It's an excellent introduction to Hawaiian culture and history and a memorable finale to your luau.
Departure Point :Haleo Luau, Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay 78-128 Ehukai Street, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.