Half Day 4x4 Trekker Expedition with Panoramic views & Snack
Enjoy the majestic and impressive panoramic sights of El Calafate. Appreciate its natural environment from a very special and adventurous perspective with the El Calafate Balcony Tour.
This excursion in Patagonia begins when you are being picked up at your hotel in El Calafate to go to Mount Huyliche. Inside a 4x4 vehicle, you will climb to 950 meters above sea level, where you will witness one of the most spectacular sights of the Argentinian Patagonia. There, you will be able to enjoy a unique South American landscape, always accompanied by experimented guides of the region.
The tour will offer views of the Andes Mountains and glacier accumulation zone, towards the Boca del Diablo (the narrowest part of the lake, heading to the Upsala channel) and if it is clear we can observe the Fitz Roy and Torre mountains in El Chaltén. In addition, we will have the opportunity to see the flight of Condors.
PM option includes snack.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shared Transfer
- Trekker Expedition
What's excluded :
- Services not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lago Argentino, El Calafate Argentina
The “El Calafate Balcon Experience” excursion allows visitors to El Calafate look out over an imposing natural viewpoint where you can enjoy a Magnificent panoramic view of El Calafate and Lake Argentina. With departures daily at 10 am (includes lunch) and 3 pm (includes snack), the excursion part from El Calafate hotels and complete a 35-kilometer journey over the line of hills located behind the town. The footprint takes us through landscapes typical of the Argentine Patagonia. It reaches 1050 masl There, the
First stop is a natural viewpoint where passengers enjoy a panoramic view of El Calafate, the central body of Lake Argentino and, if the weather permitting, you can see the area of accumulation of glaciers and the Fitz Roy and Torre hills in El Chalten. A unique show Follow the path to the Labyrinth of Stones, attractive only accessible with Mil Outdoor. It is a Cretaceous period formation that dates back 85 million years of antiquity and was once the bed of a river. We take a snack at the confectionery
Huyliche and from there we begin the descent down the northern slope of the hill until the Stone of the Hats, curious concretions of iron that only found in four places in the world.
After this trip to other ages of World history, we return to El Calafate with the view of Lake Argentino.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from/to AIRBNB is not included
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.