Half-Day Abseiling Adventure in Blue Mountains National Park
A brilliant half day abseiling adventure.
The abseiling starts with a beginner friendly 5 metre high cliff. Your instructors are close at hand to encourage and explain the techniques.
With your instructor explaining each step, you progress through to a 15 metre high cliff finishing on a thrilling 30 metre high drop.
The setting is beautiful bush land, making it both a scenic and exciting adventure!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- All activities
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Helmet, harness and ropes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
SPECTACULAR HALF-DAY ABSEILING
A brilliant half-day abseiling adventure.
Our spectacular half day abseiling tour is simply the best action packed half day adventure you can have in the Blue Mountains.
We start with a smallish 5 metre abseil. If you have abseiled before this abseil gets you back in the swing of things. If you have never abseiled before it teaches you the technique of abseiling.
Your instructors are close at hand to encourage and explain the techniques.
From here we head straight on to 15 metre abseils which you can do a couple of times.
Then with your instructor explaining each step, you progress through to our 30 metre adrenaline pumping overhanging abseil.
The setting is the beautiful Blue Mountains National Park, making it both a scenic and exciting adventure!
Departure Point :207 Katoomba St, Katoomba NSW 2780, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.