Half-day Advanced Cooking Class in Hoi An
The amazing half day tour of advanced cooking class in Hoi An gives you a great chance to discover the stunning cuisine of Hoi An Ancient Town. Joining in this tour, you will definitely know how to cook many food specialties of this region as well as enjoy delicious dishes that you have tried to cook.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live cooking demonstrations, tastings and refreshing Vietnamese drink.
- Boat trip as mentioned in the program
- Hands on cooking class
- Local English speaking tour guide and chef
- Lunch includes the your prepared meal plus steamed rice and unlimited sweet treats
- Recipe booklet and a Vietnamese cooking utensil to take home
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
You will be picked up at your hotel around 8:00am and then you will take a short walk to reach the pier, where you will board to a boat to the center market of Hoi An Ancient town. At this colorful and busy market, you will be taken through every corner and cranny of the market and receive the explanation about the different way they use a wide variety of fresh herbs and vegetables as well as be instructed how to choose fresh ingredients. Besides seeing and sampling many exotic fruits, you will be free to take all photos you like.
After discovering the market, you will turn back to the Restaurant and explore many different Street Food counters where all of your sense will be wake up by the smell, color of foods and the cook’s chopping sound. Along the way, you can also taste many Vietnamese dishes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hoi An, Hoi An, Quang Nam Province
After that, you will experience the cooking class. First, you will be conducted a theory session on the simple tips to select fresh ingredients and cut them efficiently as well as the stunning cuisine culture of Vietnamese people in general and Hoi An people in specific.
Then, right in front of you, she will conduct a live demonstration of each dish. Next, you will have a chance to prepare the same dishes yourselves. After the lesson, you will pick a table and enjoy your dishes made by yourself with unlimited drinks and sweet treats. You will receive a mini Taste Vietnam recipe book and a Vietnamese cooking utensil and bring them home.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.