Half Day Adventure Buggy Tour from Punta Cana
Rev up your buggy for this 5-hour off-road tour, passing palm trees and tobacco plantations with the Oriental Mountain Range deep in the background. These narrow, secluded country roads offer a safe haven for deep pools of mud that you'll go barging through again and again as you follow your guide. Experience the country side during the stops as the guide explains about the local plantations (coffee, chocolate, cigars manufacture, Mama Juana).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Soft drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Automatic buggie
- Entry/Admission - Macao Beach
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Macao Beach, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic
From the ranch in Macao, go tearing through the remote farmland of northern Punta Cana, passing palm trees and tobacco plantations with the Oriental Mountain Range deep in the background.
The first stop is at a quaint country ranch for an introduction on local produce like cocoa, coffee, tobacco and Mama Juana (a Dominican aphrodisiac elixir) and green tea leaves. Back into the rocky off-road, among panoramic views of endless farmland and distant mountains, your excursion leads you to a picturesque cave replete with a deep natural swimming hole. Jump in; cool off and wash off in these refreshing underground waters.
The longest stretch of your drive is also the largest contrast. From the hidden countryside cave, you retrace our muddy path, and then some, to the shores of the photogenic Macao Beach, one of the last ‘resort free’ coastal stretches of Punta Cana. Here, you'll have time to enjoy this idealistic Caribbean Beach with rows of palm trees and azure waters.
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Bávaro, 23000, Dominican Republic
Traveler pickup is offered
We contact you one day before to confirm you your exact Pick up time
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.