Half-Day Agadir to Kasbat Souss Private Tour with Pickup
Kasbat Souss includes a shaded restaurant, open to both artisans and visitors. They serve excellent tagines or the dish of the day, which can consist of sardines, for example. You can eat there almost at any time.
The place is simple, charming, pleasant and shaded. The prices are extremely reasonable. Fresh squeezed orange juice, without any addition of water.
Certain craftsmen work in front of the visitors: weavers busy in their loom, potters, cobblers, tinsmiths, stone and wood carvers, specialists in cedar wood marquetry. This last specialty, born in Essaouira, spread to Agadir with a certain happiness.
A pottery workshop called Agadir Poterie is installed at the back of Kasbat Souss, ocean side. You can order all kinds of custom objects. The terracotta letters which designate the main rooms of the Garden of Stars, such as the Atlas Lounge, come from here.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - KASBAT SOUSS
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: KASBAT SOUSS, N_4 complexe kasbat souss km5 Route d'Inezgane, Agadir AGADIR Morocco
village of craftsmen Kasbat Souss (which we also see written Kasbah Souss) does not look like much from the outside. Inside, it's something else: a very lively artisanal souk, which is even the number one from Agadir to And Morocco.
The number of shops gathered there is around fifty, and they are all interesting for those who want to bring back a quality souvenir of their stay in Morocco.
We reach Kasbat Souss 10 minutes from the tourist area of Agadir.
by The village is located in Bensergao, on the left, shortly before the Royal Palace and the Marjane department store.
Kasbat Souss brings together artisans who, for the most part.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all travels from there hotel or appartment staying in Agadir City or Agadir commercial Port.Ports
- Agadir Commercial Port, Unnamed Road,, Agadir 80000, Morocco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - bring your own Mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.