Half Day Aliaga's Colonial House + City Tour Lima Colonial
We will visit one of the oldest houses in Lima. It has history through everything that has lived. Its striking architecture until the epoch, it keeps several works of art in all its terrain, we will arrive to the colonial hull and we will observe other great old structures.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer Hotel - Aliaga House - Hotel
- Excursion Tour
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- The program does not include anything not specified
- Visit to "Casa de Aliaga" in Lima´s downtown, which is the oldest house in the Americas and homed by the same family for 17 generations. After Lima´s foundation, on January 18, 1535, Captain Jerónimo de Aliaga y Ramírez received a plot next to the house of the conqueror Francisco Pizarro (currently the Government Palace). Since then and to this day, the descendants of Captain Aliaga have continued to inhabit the house. With almost 5 centuries of antiquity, this mansion has been rebuilt and remodeled after earthquakes and changes in architectural fashion, being an important part of the history of the city of Lima. Its artistic value derives from the beauty of its interior space, the poetic and evocative of its environments and the original distribution of these. Touring the beautiful halls of this manor house one can perceive the history of Viceroyalty and Republican Lima. Then walk around the most outstanding places in the city of Lima and let yourself be enveloped by its charm and tradition. Get to know colonial Lima by visiting its traditional historical center, appreciate the beauty of its Plaza Mayor, Government Palace, Municipal Palace, and The Cathedral
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Lima City (applies only hotels in Miraflores, San Isidro and Lima).
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.