Half Day - All Inclusive- Horseback Riding In Cusco - Outdoor Activity
Today the adventure will begin exploring with the Horseback Riding experience, enjoying amazing landscapes outside of Cusco along our tour you may have the oportunity to visit the four archeological sites. Exploring Incan sites of Saqsayhuaman, Qenko, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay.
There will be enough time to stroll in each place of these magnificent ruins before being driven back to your hotel.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip private transportation to the ranch from your hotel.
- Horse with full equipment.
- Horsemen (non-English speaking) to lead you at walking pace.
- English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Full support from your Travel Concierge before, during and after your trip.
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets for the archeological sites s./ 70 soles (peruvian money).
- Meals and snacks.
- Entry/Admission - Sacsayhuaman
- Entry/Admission - Q'enco Archaeological Complex
- Entry/Admission - Puka Pukara
- Entry/Admission - Tambomachay
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacsayhuaman, Cusco 08000 Peru
Sacsayhuaman, one of the emblematic buildings of the Inca Empire (just above from the center of the city and a UNESCO World Heritage Site) built by the Inca Pachacutec in the 15th Century. It is a vast fortress built from huge stones; the way how they built and transported and worked is still a mystery. It has been calculated that what we see today is only twenty percent of the original structure.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Q'enco Archaeological Complex, Cusco 08003, Peru
We will also appreciate the Inca’s constructions and fortress, as Qenko, Sacred temple of Q´enqo - Temple of the mother earth.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Puka Pukara, Cusco Peru
We will follow a small dirt path alongside the road up to the next site, Puca Pucara. The name translates to “The Red Gate” and is named due to the site’s prior function as the controlled entrance into Cusco during the Incan period.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tambomachay, Cusco Peru
We then continue on to Tambomachay, which was something of an Incan “bath house” and was also a place of worship to water.
After 4 or 5 hours of riding tour you will be transferred to hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
VERY IMPORTANT:This tour starts when we pick you up from your hotel, and it will finish when we are going to leave you at your hotel.WE OFFER DAILY DEPARTURES!
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.