Half-Day Archaeology Adventure to Dinosaur Tracks in Utah
See landscape that is seldom seen by others. In addition to the views, you get some background details of local stories, traditions and land use that is typically unheard. The excitement of the experience is enhanced by the ride. Each tour is facilitated by a side x side that can navigate dirt roads and bumpy trails with ease.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Special articles such as goggles, beanies, scarfs and cold weather equipment.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Warner Valley Trail, Washington, UT 84780
In 1982, dinosaur tracks were discovered in this ancient stream bed. Walk where the dinosaurs walked.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Fort Pearce, St. George, UT 84790, USA
Fort Pearce is a fort that was built in late 1866. The fort was one of many locations built as a measure to help prevent Indian attacks on early mormon settlers in Southern Utah. The series of attacks was named "Black Hawk War", where Ute and Navajo Indians raided villages, destroyed crops, and scattered livestock.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :4700 East, 4700 E, Washington, UT 84780, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children must be at least 5 years of age.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.